+66 (0) 93 607 8090
Backpackers Budget Private Longtail Boat Tour [From Phi Phi: Package C]
For Two People:
Back by popular demand! Our ‘backpackers budget’ Private Tour of the Phi Phi islands! Our lowest-cost Private Tour follows a fixed route around the famous Phi Phi Leh Island. See all the iconic destinations at the Phi Phi Islands on this 4 hour once in a lifetime cruise. We make up to 4 stops on this tour including Monkey Beach, Viking Cave, Pileh Lagoon, Loh Samah and Maya Bay.
Important: You must stay in a hotel at Phi Phi Island for at least one night to book this tour.
Not suitable for those staying in Phuket.
Note: To keep prices as low as possible this tour is non-guided and the tour route is fixed to see the highlights of Phi Phi Island. Your private Longtail Boat will be piloted by one of our trusted boat captains. Our captains speak basic but limited English.
👌 A Private Boat Tour on a Budget
👌 Follow a Fixed Route to See The Best Spots in Phi Phi
👌 Monkey Beach | Viking Cave | Pileh Lagoon | Loh Samah | Maya Bay
👌 Ride a Traditional Thai Longtail Boat
👌 Snorkelling and Gear are Included
👌 Private Longtail Boat and Private Captain
👌 Local Captain Friendly with Limited English Skills
👌 Whatsapp Support Throughout the Entire Tour
👌 Choose to start at sunrise or watch a sunset instead
👌 Hotel Collection: Free from selected hotels
❌ No English Speaking Tour Guide / Does not include Lunch
Get out a see the best and most iconic spots around the Phi Phi Islands. Capture incredible Photos and Videos in the best locations with your own Private Longtail Boat. Take in the scenery at your own pace- no sharing times, space and schedules with others.
- You own Privately Chartered Thai Longtail Boat – 4 Hours Duration.
- Hotel Collection on Phi Phi Island, (Free from select hotels).
- Breakfast, coffee and Thai donuts, (with early morning charters).
- Bottled drinking water, fresh seasonal fruits, soft drinks and a chiller box of ice on the boat.
- Mask and snorkel hire, with a sanitised set.
- Cash for the National Park entrance. It costs 400 Baht to enter Maya Bay (Phi Phi Leh) which can be paid directly at the beach. It’s optional to stop here.
- Sun block, hat and beach towels.
- Dry clothes to change into after the tour.
- Sea Shoes (Optional but recommended).
- Due to the tour duration, lunch is not included.
Don’t wait around for others set your own pace on this incredible Private Tour of the Phi Phi Islands. The tours stops are fixed to ensure your satisfaction but the amount of time spend in each location is up to you.
This is not a tour to miss out on. If you’re staying on Phi Phi Island you’ll need to take a boat tour if you want to explore the famous sights on the islands. We’ll take care of your entire tour ensuring flexibility and awesome experiences and memories. Don’t settle for a low-quality tour in Phi Phi choose a private boat with Five Star for the best experience.