For Two People:
Private Speedboat Tour – 7 Hours
Charter our Private Speedboat for the Phi Phi Island Tour of a lifetime. Whizz around the islands leaving no beach unseen! You’ll have plenty of time to see it all on this seven-hour private tour. Spend less time travelling between each destination and spend more time swimming, snorkelling, relaxing and kicking back on some of the world’s most beautiful beaches.
Important: You must stay in a hotel at Phi Phi Island for at least one night to book this tour.
Not suitable for those staying in Phuket.
👌 An Average of ten tour stops around the Phi Phi Islands
👌 Flexible Schedule (Not Fixed Tour Stops)
👌 Your own boat and schedule- No sharing with others
👌 Customise your tour with flexible routes and times
👌 A modern private speedboat chartered for you
👌 Snorkelling is Included
👌 Private Tour Guide and Boat Captain
👌 A seven-hour tour is plenty of time to see it all
👌 Choose to start at sunrise or watch a sunset instead
👌 Hotel Collection: Free from selected hotels
Make your Phi Phi Island Tour one to remember by chartering a private speedboat. Your expert private guide will show you around the best and most famous spots in the Phi Phi Islands. Maya Bay, Bamboo Island, Pileh Lagoon, Loh Samah Bay, Viking Cave, Monkey Beach, Wang Long Cove, Long Beach/Shark Point, Runtee and other Beaches, Phi Phi Leh Island
- Full day boat charter. Five to Seven hours with your own private speedboat. Depending on guest preferences.
- Your private tour guide is English speaking and will accompany you throughout the entire tour.
- Hotel Collection on Phi Phi Island, (Free from select hotels).
- Breakfast, coffee and Thai donuts, (with early morning charters).
- Delicious Thai lunch, sit down to enjoy a private lunch at our restaurant with an ocean view. A selection of tasty Thai dishes are available on our set menu. (Vegetarian alternatives can be offered).
- Bottled drinking water, fresh seasonal fruits, soft drinks and a chiller box of ice on the boat.
- Mask and snorkel hire, with a sanitised set.
- Cash for the National Park entrance. It costs 400 Baht to enter Maya Bay (Phi Phi Leh) which can be paid directly at the beach. It’s optional to stop here.
- Sun block, hat and beach towels.
- Dry clothes to change into after the tour.
- Sea Shoes (Optional but recommended).
Take a break at our beachfront restaurant for lunch. Order from our set menu with delicious Thai foods and western foods to choose from.
The most memorable tour of Phi Phi Islands. Race past the crowds in your privately chartered speedboat, stop for a sit-down lunch with epic views of the ocean and learn all about the Phi Phi ISlands from our private guide- and of course, there is plenty of Photo opportunities at the most iconic locations around Phi Phi Islands.