For Two People:
Our famous private Phi Phi Island tour- now from Krabi and Ao Nang! The Phi Phi islands might be part of the Krabi province, but its just too far to cross the ocean on a long-tail boat. We’ll collect you from your hotel or resort first thing in the morning and transfer you to Phi Phi Islands on the Krabi speedboat. When you arrive to Phi Phi you’ll have your own authentic wooden longtail boat.
Book online – Contact Us for more information ?
- Guided tour! You’ll have a local, friendly, English speaking tour guide accompanying, from Krabi who will be by your side throughout your tour.
- Hotel collection and drop off from by private air-conditioned taxi. From any hotel or resort in Krabi or Ao Nang.
- Return travel to and from Phi Phi Island on the Krabi (shared) speedboat.
- Four to six hours on your own private Thai longtail depending on seasonal boat schedules.
- Bottled drinking water, fresh seasonal fruits, soft drinks and a chiller box of ice on the boat.
- Delicious Thai lunch including a selection of Fried Rice, Chicken Satay’s, Phad Thai and Spring Rolls. (Vegetarian options are also available).
- Sanitised mask and snorkel sets.
- National Park Fees. It costs 400 Baht to enter Maya Bay which can be paid in cash at the beach. It’s optional to stop here.
- Sun block and beach towels.
- Dry clothes to change into after the tour.