All The Islands: Guided Private Longtail Boat Tour [From Phi Phi: Package A]
For Two People:
An all inclusive day to remember. Spend a full day exploring the Phi Phi Islands with our English Speaking guide. Without feeling rushed, you’ll be able to see all the Islands and hotspots in a single day trip. Take the tour at your own pace and experience the charm of Koh Phi Phi. Up to 7 hours on your own private Thai boat there is plenty of time to stop at Maya Beach, Bamboo Island, Monkey Island and more! 💛
See the most beautiful places around Phi Phi on a private boat charter. See all the seven islands in a single day, and stop to get off the boat at the most beautiful locations. Take the day at your own pace with your own private Longtail Boat Tour. The authentic wooden Thai boat holds the charm of the Phi Phi Islands. Around the coast of Koh Phi Phi Leh and Koh Phi Phi Don is where we’ll make most of our stops.
Guests will be able to stop at Maya Bay and Maya Beach, Bamboo Island, Monkey Island, Loh Samah Bay, the Blue Lagoon, Viking Cave, Wang Love Cove, Shark Point, Nui Beach and more. On a private boat tour we don’t maintain a fixed schedule and take the day at your pace.
There will be plenty of time to swim in the ocean, and snorkel in the lagoons, bays and reefs; plus time to relax on Phi Phi’s white sand beaches. Maya Bay is the highlight of any Phi Phi Island Tour(season dependant), we’ll make sure to stop here and take plenty of photos! When you’re feeling hungry we’ll make a visit to the beach restaurant where you can dine with an ocean view. Fresh fruits will be served too.
You’ll spend the full day with our private, English speaking tour guide and our local boat captain. You’ll have the boat to yourself with privacy and exclusivity. The Thai Longtail boat is a pinnacle of Phi Phi Island and no visit to the islands is complete without riding on one.
Locations and timings can be customised to your personal preferences, but on a seven hour tour you’ll have more than enough time to see it all. Choose your own departure time from as early as 6.00am if you want to catch the sunrise, or start later in the morning and catch the sunset instead. It’s even possible to stay out after dark with the opportunity to night swim with the glowing plankton shortly after sundown.
Hotel collection is included, (if required). Five Star Thailand’s’ Tour Shop is located in the main town on Phi Phi Don. We prefer to start private tours from here where possible but for hotels which are more remote we’ll collect you on our longtail boat, included in the cost.
Tour Photo Gallery
- Full day boat charter. Five to Seven hours with your own private Longtail boat. Depending on guest preferences.
- Your private tour guide is English speaking and will accompany you throughout the entire tour.
- Hotel collection on Phi Phi Island, (if required).
- Breakfast, coffee and Thai donuts, (with early morning charters).
- Delicious Thai lunch, sit down to enjoy the private lunch at restaurant with the ocean view. A selection of Thai Curries, Fried Rice, Chicken Satay’s, Phad Thai and Spring Rolls are available. (Vegetarian alternatives can be offered).
- Bottled drinking water, fresh seasonal fruits, soft drinks and a chiller box of ice on the boat.
- Mask and snorkel hire, with sanitised set.
- Cash for the National Park entrance. It costs 400 Baht to enter Maya Bay which can be paid directly at the beach. It’s optional to stop here.
- Sun block and beach towels.
- Dry clothes to change into after the tour.