+66 (0) 93 607 8090
All The Islands: Guided Private Longtail Boat Tour [From Phi Phi: Package A]
For Two People:
Book the most popular private tour in the Phi Phi Islands. Have an authentic Thai Longtail Boat chartered just for you and spend a full day exploring the Phi Phi Islands with your private tour guide. Without feeling rushed, you’ll be able to see all the Islands and hotspots in a single day. Take the tour at your own pace and immerse yourself in the charm of Phi Phi. There is plenty of time to stop at Maya Beach, Bamboo Island, The Blue Lagoon, Viking Cave, Monkey Island and much more! 💛
Important: You must stay in a hotel at Phi Phi Island for at least one night to book this tour.
Not suitable for those staying in Phuket.
👌 An Average of ten tour stops around the Phi Phi Islands
👌 Your own boat and schedule- No sharing with others
👌 Customise your tour with flexible routes and times
👌 Ride a Traditional Thai Longtail Boat
👌 Snorkelling is Included
👌 Private Tour Guide and Boat Captain
👌 A seven-hour tour is plenty of time to see it all
👌 Choose to start at sunrise or watch a sunset instead
👌 Hotel Collection: Free from selected hotels
Have up to seven hours on your private boat which is plenty of time to see everything there is to see in Phi Phi in one day. So there’s no need to miss any spots or create an itinerary, because you’ll see it all.
- Full day boat charter. Five to Seven hours with your own private Longtail boat. Depending on guest preferences.
- Your private tour guide is English speaking and will accompany you throughout the entire tour.
- Hotel Collection on Phi Phi Island, (Free from select hotels).
- Breakfast, coffee and Thai donuts, (with early morning charters).
- Delicious Thai lunch, sit down to enjoy a private lunch at our restaurant with an ocean view. A selection of tasty Thai dishes are available on our set menu. (Vegetarian alternatives can be offered).
- Bottled drinking water, fresh seasonal fruits, soft drinks and a chiller box of ice on the boat.
- Mask and snorkel hire, with a sanitised set.
- Cash for the National Park entrance. It costs 400 Baht to enter Maya Bay (Phi Phi Leh) which can be paid directly at the beach. It’s optional to stop here.
- Sun block, hat and beach towels.
- Dry clothes to change into after the tour.
- Sea Shoes (Optional but recommended).
Lunch is included when you’re feeling hungry. Choose from our set menu of delicious Thai Foods and western dishes. Sit down for lunch in the famous restaurant on the beach of Phi Phi Island. You’ll have ocean views and the sounds of waves as you eat.
This is not a tour to miss out on. If you’re staying on Phi Phi Island you’ll need to take a boat tour if you want to explore the famous sights on the islands. We’ll take care of your entire tour ensuring flexibility and awesome experiences and memories. Don’t settle for a low-quality tour in Phi Phi choose a private boat with Five Star for the best experience.