Free Cancelations Until 24 Hours
Book with confidence; free cancelations on private tour services up to 24 hours. 💛
Cancellation Can Be Accepted:
A cancellation can be accepted if Five Star Thailand Tours are notified of a cancellation with 24 hours or more until departure. In this instance any amount deposit paid can be refunded and no future payment will be taken.
Cancellation Cannot Be Accepted:
A cancellation cannot be accepted for cancelations requested with fewer than 24 hours until departure, no refund can be made. Any deposits paid for a service are non-refundable and guests will remain liable for any pre-agreed future payments. The policy applies regardless of the reason for cancelation, including but not limited to: a guest choosing not to travel due to any (safe) weather condition, sickness(including food-poisoning or coronavirus test result), unable to reach the check-in location due to an incorrect service being booked.
Here’s the full details 🔽
Refunds and Cancellations Policy
Services can be refunded, provided we are notified of your cancelation with at least 24 hours before the tour start time.
Reservations placed when there are fewer than 24 hours until the tour start time are non-refundable, (unless cancelled within 60 minutes of booking).
The full booking amount will be charged if a tour is cancelled with fewer than 24 hours before departure or in the event of a no-show.
Refunds issued due to a guest request will incur a non-negotiable 150THB per person administration charge.
Exemptions To Our Cancelation Policy
- Private speedboat charters must be cancelled 48 hours before departure to be eligible for a deposit refund.
- Deposits paid for services booked for December 24th, 25th, 26th, 27th, 30th and January 1st, 2nd are non refundable unless cancelled 21 days in advance.
Phi Phi Islands Tours are an outdoor activity, on occasion rain is expected in the islands. Please be aware we do not cancel tour due to rain although service are can be freely canceled if a guest chooses to do so, up until 24 hours before departure.
The weather in Koh Phi Phi is often unpredictable. We operate tours in all safe conditions, including rain. If sea condition and swell is deemed as safe by the Department of National Parks our services will operate as usual. Tours cannot be refunded when the service is able to operate as usual but a guest(s) chooses not to partake, (unless in accordance with our 24 hour cancelation policy).
On occasion we may have to cancel a service due to unsafe weather conditions We reserve the right to do so and guests are entitled to a full deposit refund without admin charges in this rare instances.
1) The refund policy remains the same regardless of the reason for cancellation. Including but not limited to; missed travel connections, sickness, coronavirus test result, travel restriction, incorrect service(s) booked, or incorrect date(s) booked.
2) In the event of a pandemic or natural disaster deposits will become non-refundable.
3) Date changes can be made at our discretion and with valid reason. A 150 Baht fee may be applied.
4) Guests should not book tours departing from Phi Phi Island if not staying on the island. Such reservations will be automatically null and void. Such cancelations will be made by Five Star Thailand Tours and will follow the same 24 hour refund policy.
5) Five Star Thailand Tours must be notified of a cancelation in writing about any cancellation request.