PHUKET SUNRISE TOUR: TO PHI PHI ISLANDS!
PHI PHI ISLAND SPEEDBOAT TOUR!
6:30 AM – 2:30 PM | FREE HOTEL COLLECTION IN PHUKET!
TOUR PRICE: ฿2,950THB PER PERSON
LEAVE EARLY IN THE MORNING TO BEAT THE CROWDS
The most exclusive Phi Phi Island Tour From Patong (and other resorts in Phuket). Experience Koh Phi Phi like never before, leave at sunrise on the incredible Phi Phi Island by speedboat tour package! National Park Fees Included!
Five Star Tours are proud to offer a unique experience, visiting the world-famous Phi Phi islands at sunrise. Beat the crowds and immerse yourself in nature – while the islands are still quiet.
Free pick-up from any hotel in Phuket is included. Expect an early start – as our drivers will be collecting you between 4:30 – 5:30 am!
Watch the sunrise and enjoy peace & tranquillity at the beautiful islands.
Snorkelling at up to five stunning marine destinations. Make a stop at Koh Phi Phi’s Bamboo Island, (one hour) & visit the Koh Phi Phi Leh National Park!
The aim of the Phuket Sunrise is to deliver our guests with the most exclusive trip possible, we offer something different, unique & exclusive, in order to stand out from the rest.
Avoiding groups of crowds caused by other tours – the best we can, all to make your day feel like a private tour!
Maximize your enjoyment, your safety, and leave you with nothing but amazing memories to last a lifetime.
But be warned! This tour is an early start! (but well worth it) You too can experience these islands in a way most people can only dream of.
On a typical tour, we’ll leave Phuket before 6:30 am and return around 03:00 pm. In order to deliver the best experience possible, we juggle the tide, weather, crowds and other factors to make your tour the best it can possibly be!
PHUKET SUNRISE TOUR ITINERARY
Early Bird | Good Morning Phi Phi Sunrise Tour: Rise & Shine From Phuket
- 4:30 – 5:30 am – Free hotel collection! Taxi collection from any hotel or resort in Phuket – exact collection time will be disclosed after booking and depends on the location of your accommodation.
- 5:30 (Royal Phuket) – The Royal Phuket Marina is a sight in itself, with tropical palm trees lining the boardwalks and reflecting off the emerald sea. The marina is a paradise in itself, although its nothing in comparison the Phi Phi Islands! On this tour, we begin your day right. A complimentary light breakfast is provided at the marina.
- 6:00 – 6:30 – Departing Phuket early on in the morning, we aim to leave around 6:00 – 6:30 am. Just as the sun is coming up, and it is safe for us to head to Phi Phi Islands!
- Bamboo Island – We stop at this picturesque beach on the north of Koh Phi Phi. As the sun starts to shine you’ll experience this paradise beach without having to share with too many other visitors! Swim in clear blue ocean or relax in the sun on the soft white sand! (National Park Fees are Included)
- Pilleh Lagoon – (Tide Dependant) This is one of the most popular stops amongst our guests, in the afternoon. Located at Phi Phi Leh Island you can enjoy snorkelling, with towering cliffs surrounding the lagoon from all around. You will be amazed at how clear and blue the water is as we enter the bay. Make the most of this stop, explore the marine life, dive of the boat and enjoy yourself!
- Monkey Beach – Most people aren’t aware of this, but there are actually two ‘Monkey Beaches’ on Phi Phi Island. We stop at the quieter of the two. This beach is a real slice of paradise with stunning white sand and cute, playful monkeys strolling around. If you’re scared of the Monkey’s, you can snorkel in the water at the front, don’t worry; the monkeys don’t enjoy swimming! so you won’t bump into any while snorkelling!
- Hin Klang – We stop here at this hidden Beach & Lagoon. We stop here for lunch which you can enjoy whilst sitting at the beach, a cooked lunch will be served up which is made up of fresh Pad-Thai, Noodles and the best Orange Chicken in Phuket, we also serve soft drinks & fresh fruits. After lunch, you will have the chance to swim and snorkel in the sea.
- Maya Bay – Maya Bay is home to three beaches, and while two beaches are closed for a well-needed restoration. Snorkelling in the bay is permitted and access to the smaller beach is allowed.
- 2:00 – 3:00 pm – Arrive back at the Phuket Marina where our drivers will be waiting to take you back to your hotel.
To ensure our guests have the best possible day, the route of our tour is very flexible. We take into consideration the weather conditions, tide heights, and crowded times at popular stops; all to give you the best trip possible!
This means the route is altered from time-to-time, but never at the expense of your enjoyment.
Other companies may promise more stops and exact routes. But we want you to enjoy the places you visit with-out feeling uncomfortable or rushed. We stick with quality over quantity! And we’re only happy when our guests are happy!
Please note that this itinerary is approximate and should be used as a guide. The tour programme is subject to change due to weather and/or tidal conditions.
Looking for something different? Check out all of Phi Phi Island Tours. Or want to go private? Book a private speedboat from Phuket here.