Please Be Aware: This Tour Of Koh Phi Phi – Leaves From Phuket. – Free Hotel Collection Is Included.
Travel By Speedboat!
05:30am – 13:00pm (Hotel collection between 04:30 – 05:00)
Adult Tickets: 3,900THB
Child Tickets: 2,500THB
This is THE most exclusive tour to visit Phi Phi Islands. An Eco-Friendly tour, offering you the ultimate experience to visit the world-famous Phi Phi islands. We will collect you from your hotel in Phuket at 04:45 am and have you returned to land by 15:00 pm. Enjoy the sunrise and tranquillity at these islands. Enjoy visiting and snorkeling at 5 stunning destinations. With picnic breakfast, and buffet lunches served on the beaches, this is definitely not a tour to miss out on!
Our main goal is to offer guests from all over the world the most exclusive trip possible, we try to offer something different, better than the rest. We aim to avoid any groups of crowds caused by other tours, all to make your day feel like a private tour! Maximize your enjoyment, your safety, and leave you with nothing but amazing memories to last a lifetime.
But be warned! This tour is an early start! But well worth it, to experience these islands in a way most people can only dream of. We aim to leave the pier in Phuket before 06:00 am and return by 03:00 pm. To give you the best experience possible we juggle the tide, weather, crowds and other factors to make your tour the best it can possibly be!
Please note that itinerary is approximate and subject to change at any time due to weather and/or tidal conditions.
Early Bird | Good Morning Phi Phi Sunrise Tour: From Phuket
- 04:30 – 05:00 am – Free hotel collection! Guests will be picked up by taxi from their hotel between 04:30 – 05:00.
- 05:30 (Royal Phuket Mariana) – We will welcome you onboard our tour, meet the guides and some refreshments will be served.
- 06:00 – We depart Phuket from the Royal Mariana. – We aim to leave before 06:00 am!
- Nui Bay – “The Highlight Of This Tour” – We stop at this picturesque beach on the north of Phi Phi Don Island. As the sun starts to shine we lay out the picnic blankets and serve up a buffet breakfast. After your stomach is full your guide will take you into the clear waters to snorkel and explore the tropic corals, or you can catch some rays and sunbathe on the sand.
- Pilleh Lagoon – This is one of the most popular stops amongst our guests, in the afternoon. Located at Phi Phi Leh Island you can enjoy snorkelling, with towering cliffs surrounding the lagoon from all around. You will be amazed at how clear and blue the water is as we enter the bay. Make the most of this stop, explore the marine life, dive of the boat and enjoy yourself!
- Monkey Beach – Most people aren’t aware of this, but there are actually two ‘Monkey Beaches’ on Phi Phi Island. We stop at the quieter of the two. This beach is a real slice of paradise with stunning white sand and cute, playful monkeys strolling around. If you’re scared of the Monkey’s, you can snorkel in the water at the front, don’t worry; the monkeys don’t enjoy swimming! so you won’t bump into any while snorkeling!
- Hin Klang – We stop here at this hidden Beach & Lagoon. We stop here for lunch which you can enjoy whilst sitting at the beach, a cooked lunch will be served up which is made up of fresh Pad-Thai, Noodles and the best Orange Chicken in Phuket, we also serve soft drinks & fresh fruits. After lunch, you will have the chance to swim and snorkel in the sea.
- Maya Bay – During the Maya Bay closure, we can take guest to see the beach from the front of the bay.
- 13:00 pm – Arrive back at the Phuket Marina where our drivers will be waiting to take you back to your hotel.
To ensure our guests have the best possible day, the route of our tour is very flexible. We take into consideration the weather conditions, tide heights, and crowded times at popular stops; all to give you the best trip possible! This means the route can be altered from time-to-time, but never at the expense of your enjoyment. Other companies may promise more stops and exact routes. But we want you to enjoy the places you visit with-out feeling uncomfortable or rushed. So we stick with quality over quantity! We’re only happy when our guests are happy!
- Check-in is at your hotel! We make it as easy as possible for guests, as Phuket is a large island, we will come to you. Our team will collect you from any hotel on Phuket island so all you have to do is relax and let us do the rest. *Please contact us in advance if you stay in an Airbnb.
- Child ticket: Age 3-11 years.
- This activity is not suitable for infants under 1 year, pregnant women or persons suffering from back problems, heart conditions or physical disabilities.
- Important note: Please help us look after our home! Be mindful not to feed the monkeys or the fish, don’t walk on any corals or engage in any other activity that could damage the marine ecosystem.
- Vegetarian meals are available upon request, please inform us of any special dietary requirements at checkout.